Saturday, June 5, 2010

BLOG IS MOVING!

Hey everyone (the 7 of you at least!),
I have been in the research process for a fashion blog for quite some time now, and Jeunesse Doree was a wonderful learning experience for me while I ironed out things like niche and voice and what the hell blogging was all about!
HOWEVER, it is time for me to move on and use the knowledge of the blogosphere that I have now to bring to you:
STYLEHAZARD.com

I could not be more excited! I would like to think of this as a happy new beginning which will allow me to really publish more of my stuff while I continue to learn even more!
I would also like to think that I have come a long way from obsessively pouring over vogue and my computer screen, to throwing together JD on a whim one blustery-cold-crappy day, to where I am now. Over the course of a year I have changed SO much, and with the many events that inevitably happen in life I have adjusted and grown! I re-acquainted myself with my true love (design and fashion) and along with the blog switch, there is a major career change in order for me soon as well!

Thank you so much everyone for sticking by me on this awesome journey, and I hope that you continue on with me at STYLEHAZARD.com!
I love and appreciate you all more than you could know!

-xo Shan

PS: I will be posting updates of Style Hazard on JD for a while until everything gets ironed out and on its way! See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment